The coupons of Saint-Pierre, in his capacity as controller, attaches great importance to protection and respect for your privacy. This policy aims to inform you of our practices concerning the collection, use and sharing of information that you have to provide us through our platform accessible from the website www.les-coupons-de-Saint- Pierre.fr.
The information we collect:
- Last name
- First name
- Postal code
- email address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
Your personal information is collected through form, namely:
- Website registration form
- Competition on the blog or via forms
- Newsletter registration form
- Blog comments
How do we use the data we collect?
For marketing purposes, purchasing management as well as managing our customers.
- Order monitoring
- Promotional information /
What are your rights to your personal data?
Permission to access
You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in our possession under the Data Protection ACT 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), available from your account.
Right of opposition
You also have the right to object at any time for reasons due to its particular situation, the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes or the processing carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest.
Right of erasure and right of rectification
You can also request the erasure of your personal data as well as the rectification of erroneous or obsolete personal data.
To be able to exercise these rights, you can contact us:
By mail: 36, boulevard Bonne Nouvelle, 75010, Paris France
The personal data we collect is kept in a secure environment. People exercising their professions within our company are required to respect the confidentiality of your information. The implementation of this process is possible to us thanks to the use of the following measures:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol)
- Firewall (Firewalls)
- Computer backup
- Login password
- Access management - Authorized persons
Standing duration of your data
- 3 years after your last use of our platform, if you have not closed your account
- Accounting information relating to an order: 3 years
- Your navigation data is deleted automatically after 3 years
- Any request after sale service is deleted 3 years after its resolution
- Registration for the newsletter: until unsubscribe
We are committed to respecting the legislative provisions set out in: European data protection regulation.