So like that we let old shirts drag because they don't like us anymore? Well with coupons we have the solution! We will show you how to customize this shirt in less than 40 minutes that you no longer wear. And in addition no need to buy new fabric, you just have to use your falls. Going is gone for a little customization!
- One of your shirts
- 1 piece of printed cotton (3 meters at 12 €)
- A pair of scissors
- A rule / square
- A Craie tailor
- A pins box
- A sewing machine
Step 1: Cut your pieces:
- For your wrists take the imprint of these and trace them on the back of your fabric. For your pocket draw, on the back of your fabric, a 12cm x 8cm rectangle.
- Then cut your pocket 1 time and your wrists 2 times.
Step 2: Assemble your pocket:
- Start by placing flat, backwards, your piece of fabric, at the location want on your shirt.
- Then pin 3 of the sides on your shirt. Then make a straight seam at the rib of your fabric on these 3 sides.
Step 3: Assemble your wrists:
- Start by placing the long rectangles on the corresponding wrists, always the reverse of the fabric against the place of your shirt.
- Pin the whole turn of your pieces and make a straight seam at the rib of your pieces.
And here is a quick and easy tutorial to customize this famous shirt that you can no longer see. If you liked this tutorial and you are going to recreate it, do not hesitate to share it on social networks with the hashtag #lesouponsdesaintpierre!