Because the apple pie from my dad and its potatoes are worthy of the greatest chefs, I share with you its Father's Day gift, a jeans apron. No need to adjust the suspenders or make a knot, the apron is filled with its crossed straps. The jeans ofSaint Peter coupons is raw thick enough to give modernity but with a gentle effect brought by a little polyester.
1-Deposit of pieces of fabric
- Reproduce the pattern to the dimensions indicated
- Mark the boss with chalk on the back of the fabric
- Cut the pieces of fabric: the side, the back and the strap cut in twice.
Assemble the apron
2 - Make the suspenders
- Hellet with an iron on the 2 lengths of the suspenders.
- Fold in half and prick the strap on the two lengths at 0.4cm.
3- The back
- Make a hem over 1 cm on the right height of the back and prick.
4 - Assemble the suspenders on the back
- Make a hem in the upper back and pin.
- Slide the straps into the hem and pin.
- Prick the strap at the hem.
- Fold the suspenders in the other direction and prick over the entire length of the hem (including the strap).
5 - The sides
- Hem, pin and prick the bevel on the side
- Cut the excess tips into the alignment of the height
6 - Assemble the sides at the front of the apron
- Place the longest height on the side against towards the front with the front and pin.
- Prick at 0.5cm.
- Fold and pin right back place the front and the side.
- Bringing, so you get a hem on the back.
- Cut the front over 1cm above this bite.
- Hem and pin the side of the front up to the top.
7 - Make a hem at the top of the front and prick
8 - Make a 6 cm flap on front on the front line.
- Prick the flap on the sides and cut the corners.
- Turn the flap back to the place
9 - Place the suspenders
- Pass the suspenders under the flap by crossing and pinning them.
- Prick on the width of the flap to fix the straps.
10 -Rabetate the suspenders and pin
- Prick on the width of the flap at the top to keep the suspenders.
11 - Finishes:
- Prick the hem on the side of the flap.
- Finish with a 3 cm hem at the bottom of the apron.
- Cut the wires.