To finish the month, we go back on an easy and quick tutorial, a pretty rock kit. It’s an easy and quick tutorial that can be perfect for a first sewing project. So don't hesitate, take out the guitars and your most beautiful perfecto, because it's going to be a tutorial rock n ’roll.
- 1 m of UNE cotton
- 1 zipper 25cm
- 1 Ribbon pieces pompom
- A wire reel matching
- A pair of scissors
- A rule / square
- A Craie tailor
- A sewing machine
- A leaf of media transfer paper
Step 1: Cut your pieces:
- On the reverse of your fabric draw a rectangle 26 cm in length for 16 cm in height. Cut this pieces 2 times.
Step 2: Pose of the braid:
- On the place of your fabric, place the braid at the desired height. Pin it and make a straight storm to fix the braid to your fabric.
Step 3: Installation of the zipper:
- Place your closure along the place on the front of your kit, then fix it with a straight stitch all along.
- You just have to open the closure and start again for the other side.
Step 4: Assemble your pieces:
- Now that your closure is placed, pin your two sides of the kit, a background, and a couture all 1 cm from the edge.
- Now you can turn the kit over and iron the seams for a clean result.
Step 5: Make the finishes:
- Take your heat -saving transfers paper and print the little word you want.
- Using an iron, go back to the back the little word.
And here you are, you have made and personalized your kit yourself! If you make this kit we will be delighted to see the result on social networks, then do not hesitate to share photos with the hashtag #lesouponsdesaintpierre!